Wednesday, March 8, 2023

International Women's Day

Today, I celebrate and recognise the strength, talent, and achievements of all women, who have continued to inspire me. I celebrate all the women who have survived domestic violence, widowhood, women trying to conceive, who have made an impact in their career field, mentors, human rights activists, and women who have overcome childhood traumas and low self-esteem to become achievers, I celebrate the women who are faced with terminal illnesses but paste a smile on their face to put their families at ease. I celebrate mothers and their nurturing skills which are always needed. I recognise aunts, sisters, and daughters. I celebrate the women who conquer battles daily. Happy International Women's Day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Japa Syndrome in Nigeria

 Introduction In recent years, the term "Japa" has seen a significant rise in Nigeria's lexicon. Originally, it's a Japane...